Hey Everyone! It’s been WAAAAAAY too long since I have hosted a Blog Party!
For those of you who are not aware what a blog party is let me break it down. Generally speaking, a blog party is an online gathering for bloggers of all kinds to meet and engage with one another. On Twitter, something similar is referred to as a #writerslift but it’s meant to be a bit more social than that
Here are some simple steps you can take:
Like. Comment. Engage. Reblog
- LIKE: You do not need to be following my blog to participate, but I always appreciate a like if you’re enjoying the Blog Party!
- COMMENT: Tell us your name, leave us a blurb about your blog, and THEN attach your link!
- Please do not just drop a link (my blog is set up where it will see it as spam)
- ENGAGE: Blog Parties are not about simply promoting your blog/work. Engagement is where the party begins. Please visit AT LEAST two other blogs and leave them genuine feedback on their comments below.
- REBLOG: Spread the fun by encouraging your own followers to join in the party! The best way to meet and interact new bloggers is by spreading the word so that we can meet people outside our normal “sphere of bloggers.”
Blog Party Manners:
- You never have to follow anyone just because they follow you. However, it is good manners to always return a page visit for a page visit.
- Did someone stop by your blog, like a post, or leave a comment? Do the same for them! (It only takes a minute.)
- Please do not comment “I just followed your blog, please follow back!” or anything similar. You will be booted from the party.
- Follow the blogs you are honestly interested in; don’t play the “follow game.”
This Blog Party will be held and moderated exclusively July 1st – July 3rd so don’t miss out!
Think I should host a Blog Party monthly? Let me know in the comments! I can’t wait to meet new bloggers, instagrammers, Twitterers, facebookers, etc.!