Wow guys you are awesome! I was nominated for this award by two wonderful bloggers: DreamFilledDaughter and TShaw.
DreamFilledDaughter is the “daughter of the one true King who needs an outlet for her dreams.” Her blog is filled with loveliness that covers a variety of topics, although the recipes she has shared for Blogmas so far are probably my favorite. Stop on by!
TShaw is a new blogger who has begun her blogging career by diving head first into the world of Blogmas. She is killing it with every single post and many of her post will have your laughing and crying at the same time. Check her out!
Now, onto the award!
This award was created by Okoto Enigma.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
- I am a Christian and firmly believe that God is guiding my life and that ultimately my purpose is not in success as an author, but in success as God’s creation by sharing His Truth with others.
- The most exciting thing to happen to me recently is that I got engaged to the man of my dreams!
- I am a Disney fanatic! I love Disney movies, Disney parks, Disney whatever with all my being.
A Combination of Questions from TShaw and DreamFilledDaughter
What inspired you to start blogging?
- I was inspired to start blogging as a way to promote my writing and build my platform. However, this experience has become much more than that. It is a great way to engage in the writing community.
What was the most memorable moment/event that happened this year in 2017?
- I graduated with my Master’s degree and three days later I got engaged
Would you rather sneeze every minute or never again get to pick what clothes you wear?
- I hate sneezing, I would rather never pick my clothes haha.
Where is your happy place?
- With my loved ones
And finally, since this is the Blogmas season after all, what is your favorite thing about Christmas?
- Christmas is a time of hope. It signals the birth of Christ and the hope that he brought into the world, the love that it took to come, and the joy that we have upon his arrival.
- We’re a few weeks into the new year now, have you accomplished any of your New Year goals?
- With the holidays over, what are you looking forward to next?
- Are you in your chosen career?
- With the cold, the rain, and the snow, are you enjoying this season? If not, which is your favorite season?
- Would you rather be hot or cold?