This Book Lottery is Now Closed; thank you!
What’s the hardest part about being an author? Is it the planning, the outlining, the drafting, the editing? Is it the revising, the publishing, the promoting? Being an author is HARD, but sometimes the hardest part in simply getting people to choose your book out of the millions of books released every year! Even harder than that is getting someone who has read your book to REVIEW your book!
I see this every day; authors working so hard and yet it seems impossible for them to garner more reviews. This is where I have decided to help support my writing community as much as possible.
Whenever I have the time/money, I will post what I call the “Book Review Lottery.” During the next 24 hours, the comment section will be opened to authors who want to submit their books for review.
Let me explain how it all works:
- Authors will submit their book titles, genre, links, AND a compelling blurb advertising their book!
- If you are missing any of these components, your book will most likely not be chosen.
Please no horror, gore, or erotica (Thank you!)
- I will choose one of the books to read and review. I will let you know personally if I have chosen your book.
- Time allowing, I will read and post a review to your book within a month.
- The reviews will be posted on Amazon, WordPress, Twitter, Instagram (story), Facebook, and Goodreads.
- I will only post a review if I feel comfortable giving it 3 stars or more. If I feel that the book deserves less than 3 stars, I will send my review directly to the author and ask if they still want me to post it on Amazon (only).