After getting some wonderful and insightful feedback from you amazing bloggers, I have decided to go forward with offering book reviews for up-and-coming authors.
Do You Want a Book Review of Your Debut Novel?
- If you are a first-time author or beginning author, I would love to read your published works and give an honest review.
- This offer is primarily available for your DEBUT novel, even if it was written a year ago.
- Not a new author? Shoot me an email anyway and if my load is light, I’ll still consider reviewing your book!
- This offer is only available for published works (sorry, but I’m not currently offering a BETA reader services).
- Your book can be self-published or traditionally published.
- I am more likely to select a book that is a print version as opposed to PDF or files (sorry, but my eyes can’t read a whole book on a screen guys, it hurts.)
- I am interested in all types of genres except for horror, gore, and erotica.
The Way it Works:
If you are hoping that I will review your work, please go through my Contact page and send me:
- Your name (author pen-name is also fine)
- The title of your book, when it was published, the length of your book in word count, and what format (traditional, self, print, electronic, etc.)
- A short blurb about your book
- It is the author’s responsibility to send the book to me
- The author assumes all shipping costs
- I will do my best to review one new book per month. Depending on the volume of requests, you may have to wait a few months.
- Please be aware, I will be giving an HONEST REVIEW. This means that I may not love your book. However, I will always do my best to be professional and courteous in my comments!
- Whether or not I am interested in reviewing your book, I will respond to your inquiry. Please be patient with me 😀
I reserve the right to refuse any author and/or book based on personal preference. Please do not spam me with requests, it will only ensure that your emails get moved to my spam folder. It may take me a little while to get back to you, but I will get back to you.