Well here it is, I did warn you that I would be posting all about my favorite Christmas Songs! If you have the time, at least listen to #3 since I’m betting you haven’t heard it before! Here are my Top Twelve (I couldn’t narrow it down to 10 haha) Christmas Songs:
12. Carol of the Bells (It’s a classic!)
11. Let it Snow performed by Jessica Simpson (don’t hate on me just yet, I really love the upbeat feel to her version)
10. Do You Hear What I Hear? performed by Carrie Underwood
9. You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch (come on, it’s fun! The Duck Dynasty version is also hilarious with Uncle Si)
8. Little Drummer Boy by Pentatonix
7. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy performed by Lindsey Stirling (I enjoy many instrumental Christmas songs, but I really love this song and Lindsey’s performance!)
6. Where are you Christmas? performed by Faith Hill
5. Baby, It’s Cold Outside (I prefer the Idina Menzel or Elf versions, but my boyfriend loves the Glee version)
4. The Christmas Shoes by NewSong (This song breaks me every time, but I love it!)
3. His Favorite Christmas Story by Capital Lights (if you have never heard this song, I beg of you, please listen until the very end. I promise chills and tears <3)
2. O Holy Night performed by Josh Groban
1. Mary, Did you know? by Pentatonix
I have always loved this song, but their rendition is truly beautiful.
Let’s take a vote! Out of these Top Twelve Christmas songs, which one is your favorite?
© KaylaAnn and KaylaAnnAuthor.wordpress.com, 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to KaylaAnn and KaylaAnnAuthor.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.