Yep, I am definitely insane.
I might not have thought this through.
The truth is clear and plain
I have 102 things to do!
But no matter how busy I get, no matter the strain
I cannot help it; I want to hear from you!
The Annual Blogmas Contest Starts Today!
May the best Blogmas Blogger win!
How to enter:
- Create a blogmas post! Your post must be all about Christmas, see my previous post on “How To Blogmas”
- Once you have created and published your post, drop your link to your post below in the comments under this post. ALSO, this is important, do NOT just drop the link by itself (it will go directly to my spam), so you must also leave a one-line summary of your blogmas post 😀
- Check out at least two other blogmas posts and comment beneath their links so I can see that you did so (#community)
- You can only drop ONE LINK, so if you want to wait until Dec 25th to choose that is alright.
- Must be subscribed (following) to my page to keep up with contest announcements
DECEMBER 20th is the LAST DAY TO DROP YOUR LINK FOR THE CONTEST!
- Holiday Spirit! No really, by posting and reading Blogmas posts, you should definitely feel some holiday spirit!
- I will publish my top three favorite Blogmas posts on my Blog Site. The top blogmas post winner will also be accompanied by a short author bio and link back to the winner of course. I have a little over 2,000 followers so this will be good exposure for your blog!
- A fun time! Christmas is a happy time and hopefully, through this contest you can meet other bloggers and other bloggers can meet you! I can’t wait to read all the amazing Blogmas posts!
Merry Blogmas Everyone!