As some of you may have seen on my Instagram or Twitter accounts, I finally finished the rough draft of my WIP last Thursday!
The Runic Saga: Book One
When I originally started this summer challenge, I had hoped to reach 80,000 words in 10 weeks.
Instead I reached 99,641 words in 11 weeks and I am thrilled! I know that The Runic Saga has a TON of revision in it’s future, but I am so happy with how this draft turned out!
I have sent out my copy to two Beta-Readers who I trust entirely to give me feedback on general story and plot elements. After I receive their feedback, then the real battle begins with editing, revisions, query letters, and hopefully publishing! I’ll be sure to keep you updated along the journey.