Hello Everyone and Welcome to my first-ever Blog Party!
I recently participated in a blog party and I had a lot of fun getting to meet new bloggers that I might never have met otherwise. For those of you who are not aware what a blog party is let me break it down. Generally speaking, a blog party is an online gathering for bloggers of all kinds to meet and engage with one another.
Here are some simple rules:
- First off, everyone is welcome to participate in this Blog Party (even if you do not currently follow me, although I would LOVE it if you did!) -> If you are a new follower of my blog, say hi and let me know so that I remember to drop by your blog and check you out.
- Leave a Comment! Say hi and tell us who you are and what your blog is about. Feel free to leave a link connecting back to your blog’s home page or to your favorite or most recent blog post! (Post this only once please.)
- Mix and Mingle! This is where the party begins. I am blessed to have over 1,000 followers and this is a great opportunity for many of my friends to meet each other. You guys are amazing and I think a lot of you would enjoy meeting and following one another.
- Remember, you never have to follow anyone just because they follow you. However, it is good manners to always return a page visit for a page visit. Did someone stop by your blog, like or leave a comment? Do the same for them! It only takes a minute.
- REBLOG! Spread the fun by encouraging your own followers to join in the party!
Have Fun Everyone!
I look forward to mingling with our imaginary cocktails in the comments!
This Blog Party will be held and moderated exclusively Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so don’t miss out!