It’s December, it’s almost Christmas, it’s cold enough to cuddle with blankets, so you best believe that I will be watching my Christmas movies with pleasure!
So grab your own blanket, slip on those fuzzy socks, pop the corn, and take a seat with me.
5. 1970s Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Yea the animation can be a little unsettling at times, but it is a classic and it automatically transports me to my childhood)
4. 2003 ELF (I’m not always a fan of Will Ferrell, but he nailed this role!)
3. 1990 Home Alone (Yes, he is a total brat in the beginning, but you gotta love his ingenious booby-traps and the humor).
2. 2000 How the Grinch Stole Christmas (I swear this is one of Jim Carrey’s finest roles! Plus, you have to enjoy the humor snuck in there just for the adults)
1. 1994 The Santa Clause with Tim Allen
By far, this is the best Christmas movie. It deals with real life issues like divorce, it has holiday joy, it has snarky sarcasm, and it leaves me with a happy feeling inside.